Need to buy pens, paper or refills for Tanja Cappell Sketchnote Nangout No. 27 Hand lettering? Don’t worry SketchnoteHangout.com is here to help. This month we have teamed up with cultpens.com to offer the SketchnoteHangout.com community 10% off all purchases from 14 April to 7 May 2017.
Cultpens stock absolutely everything they can lay our hands on, from specially-imported Japanese rollerballs to limited edition fountain pens; from eraser refills for mechanical pencils to industrial markers; from fine art markers to designer desk pens and they ship worldwide.
Tanja Cappell recommends Sketchnote Hangout No. 27 RSVPs have with them one of the follow notepad and pen, if you don’t have them don’t worry Cultpens.com does.
Recommended Paper (only one of the following is recommended):
- Rhodia Dot Pad for beginners: https://www.cultpens.com/i/q/RH25285/rhodia-dotpad-a4-(210-x-297)-black
- Rhodia Plain Notepad for advanced: https://www.cultpens.com/i/q/RH25369/rhodia-head-stapled-notepad-no18-a4-(210-x-297)-black
Note: smooth and un-grained paper is recommended.
Recommended Pens (only one of the following is recommended):
- Pentel Sign Pen: https://www.cultpens.com/i/q/PN02375/pentel-sign-pen-s520
- Pilot V Sign Pen: https://www.cultpens.com/i/q/PL01399/pilot-v-signpen-swvsp
- Edding Fineliner: https://www.cultpens.com/i/q/ED51849/edding-89-fineliner-pen
- Edding Pen: https://www.cultpens.com/i/q/ED05821/edding-1200-colourpen
- Tombow Mono Twin (for other surfaces than paper): https://www.cultpens.com/i/q/TM53179/tombow-mono-twin-permanent-fineliner-pen
Note: You can use ANY felt tip (coloured) pen or fineliner that has no brush tip 🙂
To qualify for 10% discount, you must RSVP and attend this hangout. Please RSVP before 13th April as the discount code will be emailed to RSVPs on 15th April at 1pm BST.
Terms and conditions:
Only those that RSVP for this will hangout be sent the code. Only RSVP if you intend to participate in the Hangout. Discount code must NOT be shared with anyone, PERSONAL USE ONLY. Discount code is site wide and can be used multiple times between 14 April to 7 May 2017.